Malvaro Malvaro is offline
Junior Member

I've since been given this link... thanks Andy!!!

http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng12.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvaro View Post
I can do the Excel part of the process, but am running into a bit of a snag locating a *free* US map in Windows Metafile (WMF) or similar format. The entire process hinges on all the US states being seperate objects. I cringe at the thought of actually paying for a silly US state map.

The Excel process then associates a color (like heat mapping) to each of the individual objects based on the data value for that state.

The seperated objects I'm trying to find (scroll 7:46min into presentation): http://charts.jorgecamoes.com/wp-con...-in-excel.html

The final result: http://charts.jorgecamoes.com/how-to...tic-map-excel/

I've dug around Google searching for a possible solution to no avail.