Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
mendicant mendicant is offline

Default Reserved Error (|); while importing data to Excel from MS Acce

"Bill Manville" wrote:

Are you perhaps running a query on tables in Access which are linked to
tables in a different type of database? If so, what is database that
contains the data?

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

I am having the same error, and as you asked I am trying to export a query
which is querying a view that is linked from a Sql Server 2000 database. It
has a date parameter which is used to select the correct records.

The query itself runs fine, but I can not export it from access to excel.

Is there an issue with the linked table?