Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default deconcatenate

Please don't multi-post.
And the answer is no.
--
David Biddulph

"Michael" wrote in message
Hello,
I need some help ASAP for any of you that can save me!

In Excel '07, I have a cell with all of a persons contact info.

Firstname MI Lastname Address Street State Zip

Problem is there is no uniform structure. No tabbing, identifiers, and
everything might not be included. For example:

Jane M Doe 123456789 2nd Street Dallas
Jane Doe 1 Main Street Dallas, TX 65654-4343
Jack Smith 234 W. Broadway Dallas, Texas 34212

Any idea how I can deconcatenate this without spending hours and hours?
Thanks for the help in advance.

--
Michael