Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Want to unlink calculations

It appears to be in the way your macros are written. Post back and include
the code (macros). HTH Otto
"electricbluelady" wrote in
message ...
Hi Everyone,
I have a spreadsheet with four different invoices on it. Each invoice has
separate macro to perform calculations. Each range used in the
calculations
is named.

Here is the problem: If I click outside of the invoice (or defined
fields),
or do a quick addition/subtraction formula, all my figures change in my
fields that were calculated by a macro. How do I 'break' the link?
--
Thank you,
Electricbluelady