X_HOBBES

I feel your pain. I too sometimes wish I could exceed this limit. Michael
has it right -- break it up into multiple worksheets if you must use Excel,
or use a small database. I recommend Access as a next step -- it's a
lightweight database with a great deal of functionality, but it lacks the
on-the-fly data analyzing and massaging capabilities that Excel is so
wonderful at.

Good luck!

BTW... Excel can get very slow once it gets up in size and has a bunch of
formulas.

X_HOBBES

"Max" wrote in message
Excel has so much to offer, but it limits the number of records...any

chance
of increasing the number?