Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default REQUEST FORMULA FOR COUNTING & SUM IN DUPLICATES

On Jun 23, 3:51 am, PERANISH
wrote:
Thanks Mr.Spiky,

I applied your formula & but i am getting result of Col-B. I want IF Col-D -
"OK", , then COUNTDIFF of Col-B.

Please help on this.

Once again thanks

-PERANISH

"Spiky" wrote:

ANOTHER RESULT, IF COL-D=OK, COUNT, COL-B , VOIDING OF DUPLICATES(FOR THIS
RESULT WILL BE, 3)

Request you to help on this & to save my time.

This one is trickier. One way would be to install "morefunc" UDFs.
Google them. They contain a COUNTDIFF function that will do exactly
what you want. I believe this would be the formula:
=COUNTDIFF(B:B,,D:D<"ok")

You'd have to look this up to understand it.

Wow. I'm sorry, I can't seem to figure this out. That formula I gave
before is not correct. I can't seem to get COUNTDIFF to look at 2
arrays at the same time. But check this out:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...133886da?hl=en