jwr

Default Linking with multiple formulas

I am new to this so bear with me, please.

My first sheet of the workbook is my master which contains 9 columns -- 2
columns have a formula to calculate % of increase between "old" and "new"
price.
1 column has the discount offered. 2 of the columns have a formula that
calculates the new selling price such as -- new price less discount offered.
These columns are protected so that the formulas do not accidentally get
changed. Other columns allow data entry.

Second sheet is a list of additions to be added to the main sheet.

Third sheet is a list of deletions to be deleted from the main sheet.

Fourth sheet is my "price list" to the customer.

I would like to be able to enter only one time and have 2nd and 3rd sheet
update first sheet. Changes in pricing entered on main sheet to change
fourth sheet.

Direction please?

Thank you