Betsy

Default How do I keep each week's data from the payroll calcualtor?

I have Excel 2002 and I am using the Payroll Calulator template that I
downloaded from office.microsoft.com. It's great for plugging in an
employee's total hours for the week and instantly all the taxes etc. are
calculated and a payroll stub is ready for printing. The problem is there is
no permanent info. It only functions as a calculator, so each week when I
plug in the new hours, all the previous data is replaced by the newly
calulated data. What I would like to be able to do is keep the data for each
week on a separate sheet for each employee: week one's data on line one for
that employee, week two's data on line two, etc. Does anyone know how I
could do this? Thanks for any help!! Betsy