Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_737_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_737_] is offline

Default Worksheet names

Have her click on Tools/Options on Excel's menu bar, select the View tab on
the dialog box that appears and put a checkmark in the CheckBox labeled
"Sheet tabs" in the section entitled "Window options".

Rick

"clintwhiz" wrote in message
I have emailed a workbook with multiple worksheets to my sister who is
excel
challanged. When she downloads the file and opens it on her machine, she
cannot see the names of the worksheets at the bottom of the screen. How
did
she manage to lose it?
--
thewhiz