DME

Default Macro Help

I need to run a Macro(set up a command button) that will take me to the next
open box in a specific column. For instance if I have data in Cells C5 to
C11. I want to run a macro to select cell C12.

I have tried but not being very successful.

I currently have a macro that is setup to run a macro from the cell I am on
(user has to select C12 currently). I want to be able the user to just run
the macro by pressing the command button rather than having to going to cell
c12 then running the macro. In essence, make the process dummy proof. I
have users currently who cannot seem to select the next open cell in the
correct column.

My boss thinks this is impossible, but I told him all I have to do is post
the question out here. This group has made me look like a genius on more
than one ocassion. Thanks!