Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken[_2_] Ken[_2_] is offline

Default Correct syntax for IF, Then in a macro

Hi group,
I have found a macro on the net that might be the answer to my
earlier post:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...71e2ff5d?hl=en

if I can resolve this IF, Then statement syntax:

'If value in column J = LSearchValue, and column O or Q are empty,
copy entire row to Sheet2
If Range("J" & CStr(LSearchRow)).Value = LSearchValue &
Range("O").Value = "" & Range("Q").Value = ""
Then

I know that's not the correct way to do that, but can anyone tell me
what needs to be changed? Any guidance will be very much appreciated!!
Ken