Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
REVILO REVILO is offline

Default Making a table for multiple sheets Excel 2007

I have a workbook with 7 or more sheets of data and a sheet named table.
I have an IF statement in column K which looks at the date of the activity,
(H2<0,"Over Due",0). In column L is the activity, Title, Design, Purchase,
install, etc.
On the sheet Table I have a table with activity in cloumn A2:A100 and sheet
names in row B2 : B8, this is my table. I need to look in column L (All
Sheets we data) if Over Due is found then my table will display the results
in the relevent section of the table. Please can you help?

General Section1 Section2
Title 3 2 5
Design 1 3 4
Purchase 2 2 1

I would appreciate a formula and VBA Code. Thanks