Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roxy Roxy is offline

Default Calculate to the third decimal and round up or down in cell

Hello!
I have a worksheet in MS2003 and users input data into a cell to calculate
information. I need to know if it is possible to write a formula or VB code
to do the following
1. Calculate the number to the third decimal place (1.234)
2. Round up when the last digit is 5 or greater (1.235 is rounded to 1.24)
3. Rounded down when the last number is 4 or less (1.234 is rounded down to
1.23)
The cell is already doing =sum(T3/21.7) to get the calculation I need, now
it just needs to stop at the third decimal and round. Any helpful ideas?
Thanks in advance for all the help!
~Roxy