Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
poor me[_2_] poor me[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple Column Lookup in Excel 2003

Thanks, but I should also mention that elsewhere in the spreadsheet are rows
for each person, with one column for that person's City, and next to it a
column for that person's Employee Status. How can I adapt your formula to
read the values in the person's city and status columns and perform the
SUMPRODUCT lookup?

"poor me" wrote:

I have a four-column table. Column A contains City. Columns B through D
contain Employee Status (Contractor/Full time/Part time). The data in the
grid contains the corresponding hourly rates. How can I construct a formula
that will find a person's hourly rate based on their City and Employee Status?