Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ielmrani via OfficeKB.com ielmrani via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How to group an excel sheet

Great. Thanks

Dave Peterson wrote:
In my original code, this did the headers:

oRow = oRow + 2
RptWks.Cells(oRow, "A").Value = "Policy#"
RptWks.Cells(oRow, "B").Value = "Company"

I'd suggest you change it to look like:

oRow = oRow + 2
RptWks.Cells(oRow, "A").Value = "Policy#"
RptWks.Cells(oRow, "B").Value = "Company"
rptwks.cells(orow, "C").value = "Surrender" & vblf & "Amount"
rptwks.cells(orow, "D").value = "Surrender" & vblf & "Date"

You may want to include code to wraptext and autofit the columns (record a macro
to see the syntax).

Thanks Dave. I removed them from the columns with the numbers and it worked.
One more thing but I am going to try to add myself first. I want to add a

[quoted text clipped - 25 lines]
Message posted via OfficeKB.com