Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default Working with dates in excel

On Jun 20, 10:00 am, boschuster50
wrote:
Thanks, but I need it to advance 1 year if the date in B is after today's
date. Any idea's? I've playing with this for quite some time now with no

Do you mean advance 1 year ONLY if the date in B is after today?
Because mama's formula does just that, advances the year by one.

luck. I believe I found the correct formula but when I type it in, the
formula displays in the cell, not the result. Other formulas I've tried have
results displaying the last day of the previous month.

Sounds like you had a typo in your formula, like no "=" at the
beginning.