Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Drew Drew is offline

Default Productivity Log

Ok, I have a difficult scenario. I have all of these folks entering all the
work they have done throughout the week into a log. I then take their weekly
report and input it into a scorecard. This is a very manual process and I
have inherited it. Any suggestions on how to better automate this.

Here are the steps I take.

I have employee input the work they did throughout the week into a simple
excel log like so:

Hard Medium Easy
ABC Inc 06/17/08 X
ZZZ Inc 06/17/08 X
CCC Inc 06/17/08 X

Then each week, I take this information and manually input it to a seperate
log which automatically calculates different scores based upon scoring of
hard/easy etc. I then automatically rank them and the final report looks
something like this.

Score Rank
Employee 1 195 1
Employee 2 130 2

Since we have over 50 employees doing this each week it is very manual. Any
suggestions on automating this ?
Thanks