Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PerryK PerryK is offline

Default Is there a way to do a "lookup" and change the orientation of the

I have a file that I use the VLookup function to find the data from other
files.

The worksheet is set up with Lables in column "A" and the "names of
managers" across Row 1 - starting in Cell A2.

Some of my data files are set up with the "Names of the Managers" listed in
column A and then the data in column B.

Is there an easy way to do a Lookup and transpose the information.

Or is there a way to do a Paste Link and Transpose at the same time?

Thanks,
--
Perry K