Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Meanie Meanie is offline

Default pick up last occupied cell to the left macro

I'm trying to clean up .pdf data that was exported to Excel. The columns are
a mess so I'm working left to right. I was hoping to create a macro that
would pick up the last occupied cell to the left. It is not always in the
same column but when I run the macro, it always goes to the same column. Is
there a way to say "+, ctrl left arrow, enter" and have it repeat everytime
hit the hotkey assigned?

Or... Does anyone know a better way to clean up a worksheet?