Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Eade Dave Eade is offline

Default color representation of employee work hrs

I think you need to be more specific in what you are trying to achieve.

It sounds to me link you should be using something like MS Project.

Do you manually assign the work to each employee for each hour ?
--
Dave Eade
EPCS Ltd

"Sri" wrote:

Hi ...

I have 4 columns in one sheet with emp name, project name , start time and
end time per day.
In another sheet I have time (column) and emp name (row).... I need to color
differently for each employee based on the number of hours of work in order
to identify easily which hour we can assign a work or meeting .. Is graph a
good idea?

Pls help.. Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!