Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Populating a Cell based on a Range of Values (Part II)

Part of the formula is working:
=IF(AND(A1=0.8,A1<=0.899),2)

I'm not sure how to get the rest of the values in though (i.e. if A1 =.7
and <.799, the valued in cell change from 2 to a 3.

--
akkrug

"akkrug" wrote:

Sorry, but my I'm still not sure how to make my formula evaluate a full range
of values. For example, the cell I need to populate will have values based
on what is calculated in another cell as follows:
If value in cell A1 is 1.0 and 0 in new cell
.900 - .999 1 in new cell
.800 - .899 2 in new cell
all the way down to <.100 which should put a 10 in the new cell.

Thanks again for all the help! It is definitely a learning experience for
me.

Ken
--
akkrug