Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mic Mic is offline

Default Formulas scrambled when sorting

I have a developed a macro that sorts a large spreadsheet by risk owner, and
then another that re-sorts it by risk number. The macro selects the whole
region to be sorted and then sorts it. When I sort it by risk owner, there
are two columns of formulas that are scrambled - meaning the rows in the
formulas point to incorrect rows. All of the other data and formulas in
columns either side of these two columns are fine - it is just the two
columns that are affected. When I re-sort back by risk number, all of the
formulas in those two columns are back to the correct values. Anyone have an
idea as to what is going on???
Thanks for your help...
Mic