Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dreid Dreid is offline

Default Fund return v income

Trying to setup a historic income analysis. I have 10 funds giving quarterly
returns for the last 20 year. I'm inputting an initial investment and a fixed
quarterly income. What I want is for the top performing fund to provide the
income.
I've already ranked the returns and worked the growth out but for the life
of me I can't think how to get the formula to say if fund rank is 1 then
remove income. If fund rank 1 is less than the income then fund rank 2 should
be used....complex if formula? any thoughts?