Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default Formula questions

On Jun 18, 4:37 pm, Ken wrote:
Hi Group,
No answers so far, but here is what I've attempted (but doesn't
work!)....please believe me, I have been trying for days on this
one....the basic thought is there, but I'm not getting anywhere with
it....would VBE (which I can't write) be a better solution?? If it is,
then I'm done! Thanks for any guidance!

=IF((Sheet1!K:K=$F$1)*AND(Sheet1!R:R="",Sheet1!P:P =""),MyRange,"")

Ken

Which data (meaning which columns) are you trying to transfer from one
sheet to the other? Sounds like you already have some data typed into
Worksheet2 and don't need to transfer all 20 columns.

Also, is each line unique so that there is only one possible match for
each line you want to transfer?