Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim879 Tim879 is offline

Default How do I include a date input box in a macro?

put a sample date in an unused cell of your spreadsheet. record your
macro....

after recording the macro, insert the following lines near the
beginning of your macro

dim usr_date as string 'you can call this whatever you want
usr_date = inputbox("Please enter a date: ")

find where you referenced the unused cell from above (for example
cell B1) and modify the code so that you now reference the usr_date
variable instead

On Jun 19, 9:08 am, Project Mgr <Project
wrote:
I want to record a macro which will show a input box into which I can enter
any date and then continue. I can't find the information in help how to do
this.