Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ed Ferrero[_2_] Ed Ferrero[_2_] is offline

Default Whisker Plots?

Hi,

Look at these samples to see if they are close to what you want
http://www.edferrero.com/content/Sca...ox_Whisker.xls
http://www.edferrero.com/content/Scatter_BoxPlots.xls

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com

I have looked at the site and my data isnt necessarily "statistical". I
attempted to use his process but was unable to produce a graph that
presented
my data properly. Thanks though. Any other ideas?
--
Learning

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi Learning,

Take a look at Jon Peltier's site here,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhisker.html

HTH
Martin

"KGonzo469" wrote in message
I am currently attempting to make a graph showing suitable habitat for
grouse. I believe the Whisker plot or Vertical Box is what i need. I
have
data from 60 different sampling sites and within each site there are 3
different types of plants that we have data for. Each of those plants
have
percent cover that they occupy and the grouse have a specific amount of
cover
they require. So I need to display the transect, the actual cover data
measured there and the optimum cover needed by the grouse. Any
suggestions.
--
Learning