Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to group an excel sheet

Record a macro when you change the formatting for those fields/columns. Include
that at the bottom of your existing macro.

And I'd bet you had something (a space character) in that last row. Clean up
your data and try again.

"ielmrani via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

I made it work except for 2 things.
One:

when I run it these columns are not formatted in accounting format.

for example:
Face Amount Annual Premium Amount

2000000 3500000.32 6000000

I would like the amount to be this way

2,000,000 and 3,500,000.32 and 6,000,000

Two:

The last 3 lines always end with null data. Like this:

Owner:
Beneficiary

Company Policy # etc

No data just headings. How do I get rid of these lines?

Thanks

Dave Peterson wrote:
Glad it does what you want.

thanks Dave. I have to tell you that I posted this question in other forum
and no one gave me the answer. It's really working .

[quoted text clipped - 27 lines]
Message posted via OfficeKB.com

Dave Peterson