Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Consolidate mutiple names in Column

Yes, if you apply the filter correctly it will "extract" one copy of each
name and
just remove all the duplicates

Peo Sjoblom

"Greg" wrote in message
Thanks, that did help, but one remaining question. Now that I have
consolidated the duplicate names, can I assume the other remaining non
duplicated names moved to the new column also? I have over 4K names, so I
wanted to make sure the non-duplicate names were added also.

"Greg" wrote:

Hi, I have a column that has mutliple names in it like shown in the
example
below.

M Arque
J Amati
J Amati
M Arque
T Edwards
J Hall
J Hall
M Desai
M Desai

Is it possible to consolidate the name in another column to count the
names
as one entry?