springwinterfall

Yes. It's very odd. Thank you very much.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Jon Peltier was looking into this issue. I've seen it as well. His work
around is to add two spaces and a period and change the font for the period
to the "white font of death" (my term). It appears to toggle on and off
with different zoom levels on my system. In any case, it's very odd.

"springwinterfall" wrote in
message ...
I just figured out with some other post. Thanks for your attention.

"springwinterfall" wrote:

I am making a chart. The y axis title is "GTG energy, MJ/sy". No matter

what
I do, the title won't be shown properly. It always shows half of the "y"

at
the end. Some other time it won't even show several words when I have a
longer title. What should I do to make sure the title will be shown
completely.

Many Thanks.