Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Average rent per square foot formula

Depends how you are calculating the increased rent. How often are you
increasing the rent, and how is that dependent on the annual increase and on
the rent-free term? Best to give us an example.
--
David Biddulph

"GJ" wrote in message
Hi - I have an excel spreadsheet for an office building that I need to
calculate the average rent per square foot. In the spreadsheet I have 5
columns: 1 - Leased area (sf), 2 - term of the lease (mo), 3 - rental rate
for yr 1 ($), 4 - annual increase (%), and 5 - the months of free rent. I
need the formula to take this information and spit out the average rent
per
square foot. Thanks for the help!