FV

Default Why can't I link a cell from worksheet to another when it has an .

I am having issues with Excel in terms of linking a cell from another
worksheet when it has an autoshape behind it (ie a shadow). It will not allow
me to click the cell if it has an autoshape, so I end up having to click on a
cell that is empty and use the arrow keys to select the cell. This is not the
case when linking a cell in the same worksheet, only when there is a
cross-worksheet reference. Does anyone have a solution for this annoying
problem?