Chaplain Doug

Default Creating a subbook from a workbook.

Excel 2002. I have a master workbook that contains 75 sheets. Each sheet
represents a territory. I have six persons, each of which is responsible for
a subset of these 75 territories. I want to create six workbooks, that
derive their data from the master workbook. Each of these workbooks will
have about a dozen sheets, My question is this: How can I create these six
workbooks such that the sheets in these workbooks point back to the sheets in
the master workbook? I know how to make cells point to cells in other
workbooks. But I want to make the whole sheet point to another sheet in the
master workbook and thereby always duplicate the master. How may I do this?
Thanks for the help.