Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Default How do I conditionally hide a worksheet

I don't know of a way to do that with a formula, but you could use a
worksheet change macro like this:

If Target.Address = Range("B7").Address And Target.Formula =
"Hide" Then
Worksheets("Sheet2").Visible = False

It will hide Sheet2 if B7 is changed and it is changed to the word
Hide.
Don't forget to write a way for it to return ;)

On Jun 17, 2:34 pm, Jeremehovah
wrote:
I would like to have different worksheet tabs that are only viewable based on
answers given on a main page. Say I have 4 conditional pages, based on 1 of
4 answers given on that main page only one would be viewable and the other
three would remain hidden.

Is this even possible?