Dave Peterson

You could embed a workbook within a worksheet--tools|insert|object.

But I don't think I would ever do such a thing.

If you're trying to make it easy to navigate through your workbook, you could
make a table of contents worksheet where you could just click on a link to be
taken to a specific worksheet.

You can find some code also at David McRitchie's site:

Or you could have a floating toolbar that can show you the names of worksheets
to select:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...1C74%40msn.com

If you're new to macros, you may want to read David's intro at:

Jayna wrote:

Is it possible to embed a number of worksheet inside another worksheet?

--

Dave Peterson