Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Adam Ronalds[_2_] Adam Ronalds[_2_] is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

WOW, that is good. only 2 more quick questions: (1) how do I do that for a
range of cells? and (2) how do I do it so that it only highlights in red font
if the formula is replaced by a hard coded number? (I have a drop down
reference that allows the forecast formula results to change but I don't want
that to affect the font, I only want a hard coded input to affect the font).

Thanks!

Adam

"Dave" wrote:

OK, what about:

If Intersect(ActiveCell, Range("G1")) Is Nothing Then
Range("G1").Font.ColorIndex = 3
Range("G1").Font.Bold = True

This will allow a change in G1, but apply red bold when it is. Any good?
Regards - Dave.