Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SaipanRick SaipanRick is offline

Default Multiple workbook data imported into single workbook

I need this to be automated when the workbook users enter data in their
workbooks the master summary workbook automatically imports the data from all
7 workbooks into a single page in the summary workbook.
--
SaipanRick

"jiml" wrote:

Sorry, this is a pretty low-tech answer.

But why don't you just highlight the cells in the workbook you want to take
data from, then press "Ctrl-V" (to copy) then go into the workbook you want
to put data into, select the cell you want to start pasting the data into,
and press "Ctrl-V" to paste?

--

"SaipanRick" wrote:

I have 7 workbooks with 15 columns of data in each. All 15 columns have the
same labels. I need to import all the data from each workbook into a single
workbook with no gaps betweem rows and all in a single page.

Example:
Workbook 1 has 5 rows of data in 15 columns, workbook 2 has 8 rows of data
in 15 columns, workbook 3 has 25 rows of data in 15 columns, workbook 4 has
18 rows of data in 15 columns, workbook 5 has no data in 15 columns, workbook
6 has 43 rows of data in 15 columns and workbook 7 has 7 rows of data in 15
columns.

I need all this data to be imported into workbook 8 with 15 columns so the
data is in ascending rows with no gaps between rows.

How can I do this?
--
SaipanRick