Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Learning Curve Learning Curve is offline

Default Autoshow whole word when typing one item in the data validation bo

I have created a data validation list. Now, I want to type the first
character of the word, then the whole word will be displayed like when you
type a word in the combo box, the whole word will be displayed.

E.g. The list is the following:
1. monday
2. tuesday
3. wednesday

When type in "m", it should show "monday". What should I do to make the
whole word shows when typing the first character? please advice. Thanks.