Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Clueless in Seattle Clueless in Seattle is offline

Default How to open worksheet with preset columns displayed?

I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet with 8 columns, A-H.

I have "frozen" the first two columns, A & B, so that I may scroll
back and forth between columns C-H, while columns A& B remain on the
screen.

For some reason, each time I open the worksheet, columns C-H are all
shifted over one column to the left, so that column C is not visible.
What I see are these three columns like this:

A | B | D

But what I want to see are the first three columns like this:

A | B | C

So each time I open the worksheet I have to manually scroll columns C-
H to reveal column C.

Even if I save the worksheet with column C displayed, and then exit,
the next time I open the worksheet, column C is again shifted over to
the left and not visible.

How may I tell Excel to open the worksheet each time with Column C
visible?

Will in Seattle
a.k.a. "Clueless"