bart13 bart13 is offline
Junior Member

I do have very occasional trouble with my email hosting with invalid bouncing, but I did get 2 out of 3 of the emails. I've spoken with tech support multiple times, and it appears that its caused by either cosmic rays or not being current on bribes to the silicon gods... or mostly likely some SPF record conflicts.

Thanks again for your efforts, its been illuminating to find out the various gotchas with charts & VBA, and quite a relief too.

All's well that ends well.

Warm regards,
bart13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T View Post
I also tried to reply to your off-line email but it bounced back. If you
don't get the second attempt maybe contact me again with a different email
address.

Regards,
Peter T