savior1

Row 1: Column A has value "Microsoft" and column B has "Excel"
Row 2: Column A has value "Microsoft" and column B has "Access"
Row 3: Column A has value "Microsoft" and column B has "Word"

Is there a way to easily collapse Rows 1, 2 and 3 into Row 1 with a drop
down box in column B containing a list with the values "Excel", "Access",
"Word"?

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Huh?? Try that again with some examples of what you have and what you want
to have. Don't attach a file to your post. Just explain it. HTH Otto
"savior1" wrote in message
How do I collapse duplicate records and place a drop down list with the
values in the fields causing duplicate records in my spreadsheet?