Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Excel insert question

Ctrl+F Replace Find What = U152 and Replace With = U153.
Replace All

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"Kevin W" wrote:

I've come across a situation where I'd have three columns of data extending
to about a thousand rows.

there is a simple formula in these cells: E2+$U$152 for each cell in one
column, G2+$U$152 in another column, S2+$U$152.

the first part of each formula is specific to the row they are in. The
second is the SAME throughout for each column (always U152 in this case)

If I need to change U152 in each cell to U153 (in all the cells for all
three columns) is there an easy way to make this switch without changing the
top cell of each column and copying down?

Thanks!