Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default if function with extras.

Mary,

This is not the first time you ignore answers to previous posts. Please do not do that!!!

Will you please read those answers and explain why that does not answer your question?
Please do not post a new question again. First check the answers already given and if they don't help you enough, answer in that
same thread, don't start a new one.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten