Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default Formatting

On Jun 12, 1:55 pm, Mac wrote:
Hello,
I have a template that looks up data for various years. When I do the
vlookup it looks for the same iidentifier on each sheet. My problem is that
when I iinput the identifier one or two years comes out okay but the 3rd year
has na in the cells. Is there a way to set up each sheet with the same
formatting? It is not consistant in that when I put another identifier the
2nd & 3rd year is okay but not 1st. I have tried to set each year identifier
as general, but that does not seem to work. Any help will be greatley
appreciated.

Maybe you should put an example of your exact data and formulas into a
post here.