Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christine Christine is offline

Default Calculating year to date...

That would be great MLewis! Where could I send it to? I've been working at
this what seems like forever, and I'm about ready to pull out my hair.
Please help :(
--
Thanks a bunch!

"MLewis" wrote:

Christine,

You can certainly send me what you have and I would be happy to try to get
you started. Cannot promise anything, but worth a try.

"Christine" wrote:

Please help...I'm not a savy user of Excel 2003, so please give it to me in
"english". I've compiled spread sheets for each week, there are colums w/
revenue, hours etc., rows are for each day of the week, each sheet is for
each week. My boss wants "year to date" at the end of every "weekly sheet".
I need year to date on hours, and year to date on revenue, then I need a
formula that will take the revenue divided by the hours, which will give the
hourly rate, but i need this year to date also. Each week is
subtotalled...but he wants year to date done after subtotals for each week.
Please help...I've spent hours trying to figure this out! Yikes! Thanks for
the help!