Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janusz Pawlinka Janusz Pawlinka is offline

Default how to extract information from one table to another one

Użytkownik "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk napisał w
wiadomości ...
You'll need to use either commas or semi-colons, depending on what you use
as your list separator (specfied in Windows Regional Options), but not a
mixture of the two. :-(

Of course. Thanks for help and explaining.
I use polish version of Excel (with semi-colons as separators), but I must
'translate' formulas from polish to 'normal' (I mean english/US) version
to show its here.
In polish version of Excel formula from my last e-mail looks like this:

=WYSZUKAJ.PIONOWO(A1; Table1!A:B; 2; FAŁSZ)

It is a bit confusing (stupid) for me that I cannot use english names of
formulas in cells in worksheets in polish version of Excel. The rather that
I have to use english names of formulas when I write macros in Excel PL.

Thanks again
--
Janusz Pawlinka