Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Brereton[_2_] David Brereton[_2_] is offline

Default Cross Referencing between worksheets

OK. Help please.
worksheet one contains hundreds of rows of information. Worksheets 2-5 have
many formula cross references to this first worksheet to pull information
from a selected row. How do I identity to the other worksheets which row to
take the information from.
IE A formula on worksheet two might be "='Letter Info'!L1" ... however I
need to vary the line from L1 to maybe L2 or L3 or L4. Apart from changing
manually as this occurs for many columns , how do I make reference to which
row to take the information from ??

Any help greatly appreciated.