Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KMorris KMorris is offline

Default In Excel, conditional format (font red) referencing another ce

Christine<

In Excell 2007, I want to be able to set a formula for a single cell (c3)
such that it turns red when its numerical contents are =not(a1+b1 = c3) and
the cell turns green when its numerical contents =(a1+b1=c3). How do I set
both of these condiions for a single cell in Excel 2007?

Thanks,

Karen

"SteveG" wrote:

Christine,

Yes. In A1 go to Conditional Formatting. Change the Cell Value is
option to Formula is. Enter

=B1="Your Text"

Click Format, Font select the color you want. Click OK, OK.

HTH

Steve

--
SteveG