Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] Josip.2000@gmail.com is offline

Default Dynamic sourcedata when copying chart within sheet

Hi!

I'm working on a document that needs to allow the user to add more
"rows" (a "row" contains a list of numbers and a chart depicting these
numbers).

The problem however is that when copy-pasting new "rows", the charts
in the new "row" point to the numbers in the original "row" above.

Is there a a way to make this operation userfriendly? A macro maybe?
I tried to make some kind of macro but due to my limited skills I
don't seem to get it right. For example, how do I select a specific
chart from the new row (a row can contain up to 10 charts) when I
don't know it's name? (Example: ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart
7").Activate --- does not work, since Chart 7 isn't dynamic...)

Any other solutions?
BR,
Josip