Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob L Rob L is offline

Default Copy a named picture

I have a spreadsheet (used for tracking inductions), and have one sheet set
up to print an ID Card for people. On another sheet, I have pictures of all
the people who have been inducted (yes, I know it would be better to use a
database, or to link the pictures rather than having them stored in the
sheet, but for various reason, can't do that). The pictures are all named
ie. JohnSmith01, PeterWilliams01, JohnSmith02 etc.

How do I type a picture name in a cell on the ID Card sheet, and have that
persons picture appear on the card. Alternately, how do I select a picture
by name, ie. GoToMikeBrown01 ?

Thanks

Rob