Ragdyer

See If John's web page on this subject might help:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html
--
HTH,

RD

"mountainsun" wrote in message
Is this possible?
Here's what I'm trying to do:

In worksheet 1 in cell A1 I have a paragraph of text. In worksheet 2 I

have
stored photos. In the paragraph on worksheet 1 I want different words to

link
to different photographs on worksheet 2 like this:

This is my sample text and here is my first hyperlinked PHOTO1 and then

more
text and then there's a different hyperlinked photo HERE2 and some more

text.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out as I thought I remember
being able to do this.
Thanks!